Bose TV Speaker - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Hear your TV better: Designed with simplicity in mind, the Bose TV Speaker is a small soundbar that clarifies speech and is a simple fix for better TV sound.
- Wide, natural sound: 2 angled full-range drivers deliver a more realistic, spatial audio experience for overall better TV sound from a small soundbar.
- Enhanced dialogue: This TV speaker is designed to specifically focus on clarifying and elevating vocals and pronunciation.
- Bluetooth TV speaker: Pair your device to this Bluetooth soundbar to wirelessly stream your favorite music and podcasts.
- Simple setup: A single connection from this compact soundbar to the TV via an optical audio cable (included) or an HDMI cable (sold separately) has you up and running in minutes.
- Compact soundbar: This small soundbar is just over 2" tall for easy placement in front of your TV or mounted to a wall (wall brackets sold separately). Overall TV speaker dimensions are 2.21" H x 23.38" W x 4.02" D.
- Remote control: Compact TV speaker comes with a remote control that enables a dialogue mode to further enhance speech or add a bass boost for more depth.
- Build and expand: The Bose TV Speaker is compatible with the Bose Bass Module 500 or 700 and requires the Bose Bass Module Connection Cable or a standard 3.5 millimeter audio cable, sold separately.
- Read more