Most Popular Streaming Players
Roku Premiere plus - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Roku Premiere plus
- Perfect for HD and 4K Ultra HD TVs
- Fast quad-core processor
- 802.11ac dual-band wireless
- 4K Ultra HD at 60fps
- Four times the resolution of 1080p HD
- Vibrant HDR
Roku Premiere plus is a very popular option on the higher end of the price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling streaming players and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Abox A3 or Roku 3 .
Roku Premiere plus was released last year in October. We don't know any streaming players that are newer on the market.
Roku Premiere plus is $15.96 more expensive than the average streaming player ($66.99).
- Perfect for HD and 4K Ultra HD TVs, features fast quad-core processor and 802.11ac dual-band wireless.
- 4K Ultra HD at 60fps with four times the resolution of 1080p HD, delivering crisp detail and brilliant, life-like images.
- Vibrant HDR displaying an incredible range of colors, brighter whites, and deeper blacks.
- Enhanced point anywhere remote with headphones for private listening.
- Unbiased search across top channels. Find where it's free or cheapest to watch.
- Read more