Most popular studio monitors
JBL LSR305 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- The original first generation of the legendary JBL Professional 3 series Studio Monitors
- The impressive performance of the 3 Series Reference Monitors is the result of JBL's development of its flagship M2 Master Reference Monitor
- Increased HF Detail: You'll experience greater depth and ambience in recordings, and subtle details can be heard, even in a dense mix
- Room-Friendly: This means you don't have to be right in front of the speakers to make accurate adjustments to your mix
- Broad Sweet Spot: 3-Series speakers deliver neutral sound across an unusually large working space regardless of room acoustics
- Flexible connectivity with balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs, +4dBu / -10dBV input-sensitivity switch and adjustable volume control
- Purchase includes: LSR305 studio monitor (x1), Power Cord (x1), quick set-up guide (x1), peel-off rubber pads (x4)
- Pair with the JBL LSR310S Powered Studio Subwoofer to extend your LF range all the way down!
- SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO:75dBA (A-Weighted), 70dBr (unweighted), relative to 2.83VRMS output
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.