REL Acoustics HT/1003 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Expert reviews 
- with a score: 0
- without a score: 2
- Extremely high output for chest rumbling home theater special effects.
- Powerful, Pure Home Theater Subwoofer. Perfect for home theater systems that need a little extra oomph. Matches well with any system. Use a single HT/1003 in rooms 100-300 sq. ft. or a pair for rooms larger than 300 sq. ft.
- HT-Air Wireless compatible, Front-firing 10" long-throw CarbonGlas driver, 300 watt Class D amplifier, Low Level stereo RCA or .1/LFE RCA inputs, Low Level stereo RCA or .1/LFE RCA outputs for daisy chains, -6dB @ 24Hz in room frequency response.
- No assembly required. Comes with manual, power cord, and set of optional rubber feet
- WARRANTY: 3 years parts and labor on new products. Covers all REL products and parts that are defective in material and workmanship. We will, at our sole option, repair or replace any defective parts free of charge. The warranty is no transferable.
- Read more