SVS SB-3000 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Unheard of reference subwoofer performance for the price and also for its compact size differentiate the SB-3000 subwoofer from any subwoofer available. A sophisticated 800 watts RMS, 2,500+ watts peak power Sledge STA-800D2 DSP amplifier, innovative new 13-inch high-excursion SVS driver and an optimized sealed cabinet design take control of a room with deeper bass and higher output levels than what is typically possible from a relatively compact subwoofer.
- First ever 13-inch high-excursion SVS driver is an iron fist inside a velvet glove. Completely new design delivers punishing levels of low frequency output, while maintaining crisp speed in transients by stopping and starting on a dime with precision. An aluminum vented cone with exceptional stiffness to mass ratio and a proprietary injection molded extreme-excursion surround ensure flawless pistonic motion for pinpoint control and accuracy.
- Conservatively rated at 800 watts RMS, 2,500+ watts peak power, the Sledge STA-800D2 amplifier maximizes the full potential of the 13-inch driver with effortless power and absolute control. The innovative design combines the efficiency of a Class D amplifier with the ability to move colossal amounts of current through the fully discrete MOSFETs for outstanding real-world subwoofer performance at all drive levels.
- Sophisticated 50Mhz High Resolution Analog Devices Audio DSP is the most advanced digital processor ever used in a subwoofer and maintains pinpoint accuracy and pristine sound quality through advanced in-room tuning, optimized frequency response curves, powerful DSP controls and more.
- The SVS subwoofer app is the most convenient way to control volume, access multiple DSP functions and program custom presets for one-touch tuning optimized for music, movies, gaming, and more. Adjust crossover frequencies, a three-band parametric EQ, polarity, room gain and more from your favorite seat. Bluetooth connectivity allows full control, even when the subwoofer is out of sight and bi-directional feedback shows adjustments in real time on both the app and rear panel subwoofer interface.
- Read more