Zupapa Trampoline - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- FREE EXTENSION WARRANTY: Considering Christmas is coming and trampoline is rarely used during winter, Zupapa launches FREE EXTENSION WARRANTY plan.
- If your order is placed from October 1st, 2019 to March 31,2020, your warranty date will start from May 1st, 2020. That's to say, your warranty will be extended much longer time ranging from 1 to 6 months automatically.
- Thanks to the upgraded techniques and technology, Zupapa provide unbeatable WARRANTY: Ten Years Warranty for Trampoline Frame. Two Year Warranty for Jumping Mat & Safety Pad Net & Springs; A replacement for any defective part will be supplied free of charge.
- All Zupapa trampolines get TUV certified. No.: K6160379756004. Which is more authoritative and totally different from some trampolines declared TUV tested. Product total weight, box is NOT included, 15FT: 192 lbs. 14FT: 184 lbs. 12FT: 164 lbs. Heavier product weight means more steel is used for strength and durability.
- The 2020 newest upgraded Zupapa trampoline with the Safer Unique No-gap Jumping Mat Design, which eliminates gaps between the jump mat and spring pad, makes Zupapa safety higher than TUV standards.
- Read more