Most Popular Vacuum Cleaners
Bissell CrossWave - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
The Bissel Crosswave is different than your average vacuum cleaner available these days because of one unique function: it not only cleans but also washes your floors. With the dual-action brush roll that is an important part of this cleaner, you can pick up dust, debris and allergens, and mop up your floors at the same time. This is a great machine to use if you have rugs and carpets around your house, because the Bissel Crosswave can effectively freshen them up while you are vacuuming around the house.
This innovative machine uses both microfiber pads and nylon brush at the same time, so that you can clean up every kind of surface at one go. With an easy swivel steering and a flexible handle, you can clean up around difficult furniture and even under them, to some extent.
The Bissel Crosswave is a better choice for cleaning and freshening up carpets and rugs more than for hardwood or tiles. For a severe cleaning, you might have to go over the same area twice, especially if you want to ensure your whole house is spotless. Another problem with this machine can be its short cord, which means you might have to keep on changing your power source a few times while vacuuming.Read full review Hide full review
This bundle from Bissell comes with the 1785a cross wave multi-surface cleaner, and an area rug formula for thorough cleaning of floor finishes. This duo is able to vacuum and wash your floors at the same time. While the solution is specially formulated for area rugs, the vacuum is a multi-surface machine that can deeply clean either hard wood or textile floor finish.
An all-in-one machine sounds promising, especially as it is a multi-surface cleaner, but it is not without fault. This product can both do wet cleaning and dry cleaning on your floor surfaces so there’s no need to purchase or switch between two machines. If you are in the hunt for an equipment that can minimize your stored item by providing multiple actions, then this bundle is for you.
- The 1785a crosswave vacuum is equipped with microfiber and nylon brush rolls that ensures a thorough clean while not causing damage to the floor finish;
- Has good suction capacity;
- Easy to assemble and disassemble;
- Lessens cleaning time because the Crosswave acts as both mop and vacuum;
- Area rug formula effectively removes dirt stuck on low pile carpets and leaves a fresh linen scent.
- Drying the affected area may take time and multiple passes from the machine;
- Short power cord, proving to be a hassle as you have to move from one outlet to another.
- Vacuums and washes
- Multi-surface machine cleans
- Two-tank system
- Smart-touch controls
- On-demand solution trigger
- Multi-Surface Cleaner
Bissell CrossWave is a top selling option at the top of the price range. It's a #1 bestseller in vacuum cleaners category and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Kenmore Canister or Shark Rocket DuoClean .
Bissell CrossWave was released last year in August. There are a couple newer vacuum cleaners on the market. Show newer Vacuum Cleaners
Bissell CrossWave is $126.40 more expensive than the average vacuum cleaner ($123.59).
- Vacuums and washes your floors at the same time
- Multi-surface machine cleans both sealed hard floors and area rugs
- For use in Bissell cross wave all-in-one Multi-Surface cleaner series 1785
- Removes stuck on dirt from area rugs and low pile carpet
- Bristles gently scrub low pile carpet and area rugs for a deeper clean
- Read more