Most popular vacuum cleaners
Dyson Ball Animal 2 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Dyson Ball Animal 2
There are two major types of vacuums: bagged or bagless. Bagged vacuums collect all dirt and debris into a bag, which must be changed every time it’s full. These bags are typically better at collecting allergens that irritate asthma and allergies. Plus, bagged vacuums are easier to empty, but they do require you to purchase new bags on an ongoing basis.
Bagless vacuums collect dirt and debris into a dustbin or canister, which is emptied when it’s full. Though there are no bags, and therefore no ongoing investment, the downside is that this style can be difficult to empty and oftentimes scatters dust when you’re dumping the bin if you’re not careful.
In addition, the maximum capacity of the dustbin or bag will vary widely based on vacuum type. Regardless of type, a good vacuum also includes an indicator when the bin/bag is full. In bagless vacuums, the dustbin is usually see-through, so you can tell when its full. For bagged vacuums, it’s especially helpful to have a full bag light or sound indication when it’s time to empty the bag.
Keep in mind the size of your home and its rooms when you consider the length of the vacuum’s cord. Longer cords will allow you to vacuum longer without needing to move to another outlet. The average cord length is around 5 meters or 15 feet, though some brands and models will have cords up to 10 meters/30 feet. If you live in a small apartment, cord length probably isn’t a huge concern for you. However, longer cords will help you clean larger homes and rooms more quickly and with fewer interruptions from moving outlet to outlet. Also, retractable cords are easier to store, especially if you have a longer cord length, which is something to consider.
- Strongest suction of any vacuum* *Suction tested to ASTM F558 at the cleaner head, dust-loaded against upright market
- Deep cleaning across all floor types: Self-adjusting cleaner head seals in suction across carpets and hard floors. Powerful cleaning, with no need to switch manually
- Engineered for homes with pets: With features and tools that dig out dirt, hair and allergens everywhere your pet gets
- Self-Adjusting Cleaner Head: Seals in suction and drives deep into carpet fibers to capture dust, animal hair and ground in dirt
- Cleans up high and under furniture. Removes pet hair without tangling
- Extra Tools: Six extra tools including the tangle free turbine, articulating hard floor tool, tangle-free turbine, combi tool, carbon fiber soft dusting brush, multi-angle brush, reach under tool, mattress tool, stair tool and a tool storage bag
- Other Features: Whole-machine HEPA filtration, 35 Ft. cord length, radial root cyclone technology, Ball technology
- Warranty: 5 year. Free parts, labor and shipping
- Certified asthma and allergy friendly
- Read more
- Whole-machine HEPA filtration
- Designed for homes with pets
- Self-adjusting cleaner head
- Radial Root Cyclone technology
- Smooth action release feature for wand and hose
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.