Most popular vacuum cleaners
Electrolux Ultra Flex - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Electrolux Ultra Flex
There are two major types of vacuums: bagged or bagless. Bagged vacuums collect all dirt and debris into a bag, which must be changed every time it’s full. These bags are typically better at collecting allergens that irritate asthma and allergies. Plus, bagged vacuums are easier to empty, but they do require you to purchase new bags on an ongoing basis.
Bagless vacuums collect dirt and debris into a dustbin or canister, which is emptied when it’s full. Though there are no bags, and therefore no ongoing investment, the downside is that this style can be difficult to empty and oftentimes scatters dust when you’re dumping the bin if you’re not careful.
In addition, the maximum capacity of the dustbin or bag will vary widely based on vacuum type. Regardless of type, a good vacuum also includes an indicator when the bin/bag is full. In bagless vacuums, the dustbin is usually see-through, so you can tell when its full. For bagged vacuums, it’s especially helpful to have a full bag light or sound indication when it’s time to empty the bag.
- Dusting Brush
- Bare Floor Brush
- Upholstery brush
Keep in mind the size of your home and its rooms when you consider the length of the vacuum’s cord. Longer cords will allow you to vacuum longer without needing to move to another outlet. The average cord length is around 5 meters or 15 feet, though some brands and models will have cords up to 10 meters/30 feet. If you live in a small apartment, cord length probably isn’t a huge concern for you. However, longer cords will help you clean larger homes and rooms more quickly and with fewer interruptions from moving outlet to outlet. Also, retractable cords are easier to store, especially if you have a longer cord length, which is something to consider.
- BUNDLE INCLUDES:Electrolux EL4335B Ultra Flex Canister Vacuum Cleaner (Watermelon Red) and Electrolux EL012B S-Filter Replacement Vacuum H12 HEPA Filter (Package May Vary)
- ULTRA FLEX CANISTER VACUUM CLEANER: Electrolux EL4335B Ultra Flex Canister Vacuum Cleaner offers excellent performance wherever you need it. With the FlexPro Performance System, one product is all you need!
- FEATURES:UltraFlex includes an On/Off brushroll switch and 3-level height adjustment so you can clean all floor surfaces, from bare floors to plush carpets. Adjustable suction power lets you reduce suction to safely clean delicate curtains and fabric
- PRACTICAL DESIGN: UltraFlex is compact and lightweight so it's easier for you to get around, get up and down stairs and carry from room to room. It's easy to store with horizontal or vertical parking options. The UltraFlex's 21 foot cord, 8 foot hose and its telescopic wand combine for 33 feet of cleaning reach.
- PREMIUM HEPA FILTER: The premium HEPA filtration captures 99.97% of dust, allergens and other irritants for a cleaner home. The slim design of the bagless dust cup and bottom opening let you easily empty the dust cup.
- Read more
- RoHS Compliant
- 12 amperes motor
- FlexPro Performance System
- Motion Control System
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.