Most Popular Vacuum Cleaners
Hoover FloorMate Deluxe - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Hoover FloorMate Deluxe
- FloorMate Deluxe Hard Floor
- SpinScrub Brushes
- Safely scrubbing sealed wood
- Dual Tank
- Wash/Dry Mode
- Clean Boost Control
- 14 pounds
Hoover FloorMate Deluxe is a very popular option in the middle of the vacuum cleaners price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling vacuum cleaners and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Hoover T-Series Pet Rewind or Hoover T-Series Rewind Plus .
Hoover FloorMate Deluxe was released in 2013. There are a lot of newer vacuum cleaners on the market. Show newer Vacuum Cleaners
Hoover FloorMate Deluxe is $2.99 less expensive than an average vacuum cleaner ($116.22).
- SpinScrub Brushes deliver the best clean while gently and safely scrubbing sealed wood, vinyl, tile and grout.
- Dual Tank Technology, keeps clean and dirty water separate so you never put dirty water back on the floor.
- Wash/Dry Mode Selection- Wash mode uses brushes to clean while suctioning up excess water, Dry mode stops brushes to suction up excess water and improve drying time.
- Clean Boost Control- fingertip control applies extra detergent to stains and heavy traffic areas.
- Lightweight- at under 14 pounds, it is easy to lift and carry, even up and down stairs.
- Read more