Most popular vacuum cleaners
Hoover WindTunnel 2 Rewind - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Hoover WindTunnel 2 Rewind
There are two major types of vacuums: bagged or bagless. Bagged vacuums collect all dirt and debris into a bag, which must be changed every time it’s full. These bags are typically better at collecting allergens that irritate asthma and allergies. Plus, bagged vacuums are easier to empty, but they do require you to purchase new bags on an ongoing basis.
Bagless vacuums collect dirt and debris into a dustbin or canister, which is emptied when it’s full. Though there are no bags, and therefore no ongoing investment, the downside is that this style can be difficult to empty and oftentimes scatters dust when you’re dumping the bin if you’re not careful.
In addition, the maximum capacity of the dustbin or bag will vary widely based on vacuum type. Regardless of type, a good vacuum also includes an indicator when the bin/bag is full. In bagless vacuums, the dustbin is usually see-through, so you can tell when its full. For bagged vacuums, it’s especially helpful to have a full bag light or sound indication when it’s time to empty the bag.
Keep in mind the size of your home and its rooms when you consider the length of the vacuum’s cord. Longer cords will allow you to vacuum longer without needing to move to another outlet. The average cord length is around 5 meters or 15 feet, though some brands and models will have cords up to 10 meters/30 feet. If you live in a small apartment, cord length probably isn’t a huge concern for you. However, longer cords will help you clean larger homes and rooms more quickly and with fewer interruptions from moving outlet to outlet. Also, retractable cords are easier to store, especially if you have a longer cord length, which is something to consider.
- WindTunnel 2 Technology - creates two channels of suction to lift and remove surface debris and deep down embedded dirt
- Dual-Cyclonic- air passes through not one, but two cyclonic stages to filter dirt and debris from the air path for no loss of suction
- 5 Position Carpet Height Adjustment - adjust as needed to clean all flooring types easily and efficiently
- Cord Rewind - automatic cord rewind retracts the 25 foot cord in seconds; Cleaning Path 13.5 Inch
- Includes an Extension Wand to extend the reach of the 8 foot hose, Crevice Tool to clean cracks and crevices with precision, Turbo Tool to clean furniture and stairs and a Dusting Brush for vents, furniture surfaces and other décor
- Read more
- Dual-Stage Cyclonic Technology
- WindTunnel 2 Technology
- Rinsable Filter
- HEPA Media Filter
- Bottom-Release Dirt Cup
- Above-Floor Cleaning
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.