Most popular vacuum cleaners
Hoover WindTunnel 2 Rewind - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Hoover WindTunnel 2 Rewind
There are two major types of vacuums: bagged or bagless. Bagged vacuums collect all dirt and debris into a bag, which must be changed every time it’s full. These bags are typically better at collecting allergens that irritate asthma and allergies. Plus, bagged vacuums are easier to empty, but they do require you to purchase new bags on an ongoing basis.
Bagless vacuums collect dirt and debris into a dustbin or canister, which is emptied when it’s full. Though there are no bags, and therefore no ongoing investment, the downside is that this style can be difficult to empty and oftentimes scatters dust when you’re dumping the bin if you’re not careful.
In addition, the maximum capacity of the dustbin or bag will vary widely based on vacuum type. Regardless of type, a good vacuum also includes an indicator when the bin/bag is full. In bagless vacuums, the dustbin is usually see-through, so you can tell when its full. For bagged vacuums, it’s especially helpful to have a full bag light or sound indication when it’s time to empty the bag.
Keep in mind the size of your home and its rooms when you consider the length of the vacuum’s cord. Longer cords will allow you to vacuum longer without needing to move to another outlet. The average cord length is around 5 meters or 15 feet, though some brands and models will have cords up to 10 meters/30 feet. If you live in a small apartment, cord length probably isn’t a huge concern for you. However, longer cords will help you clean larger homes and rooms more quickly and with fewer interruptions from moving outlet to outlet. Also, retractable cords are easier to store, especially if you have a longer cord length, which is something to consider.
- HASSLE-FREE CORD REWIND: 25 ft. power cord automatically retracts in seconds so you never have to wrap a cord again
- DEEP CLEANING POWER: WindTunnel 2 Technology creates 2 channels of suction to lift and remove surface debris and deep-down embedded dirt
- OPTIMIZED CLEANING: The Multi-Floor Brush Roll allows you to turn the brush roll on for optimal cleaning on carpets and off to prevent scattering of debris on hard floors
- EXTENDED CLEANING REACH: With up to 16 ft of cleaning reach, so you can clean dirt and dust anywhere in your home from floor to ceiling with our live hose and tools
- GREAT FOR PETS: Our Advanced AllergenBlock Technology and Odor-Absorbing Carbon assists in capturing dust, pet dander, pollen and eliminating pet odors
- Read more
- Dual-Stage Cyclonic Technology
- WindTunnel 2 Technology
- Rinsable Filter
- HEPA Media Filter
- Bottom-Release Dirt Cup
- Above-Floor Cleaning
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.