Most popular vacuum cleaners
Numatic Henry Extra HVX200 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Numatic Henry Extra HVX200
There are two major types of vacuums: bagged or bagless. Bagged vacuums collect all dirt and debris into a bag, which must be changed every time it’s full. These bags are typically better at collecting allergens that irritate asthma and allergies. Plus, bagged vacuums are easier to empty, but they do require you to purchase new bags on an ongoing basis.
Bagless vacuums collect dirt and debris into a dustbin or canister, which is emptied when it’s full. Though there are no bags, and therefore no ongoing investment, the downside is that this style can be difficult to empty and oftentimes scatters dust when you’re dumping the bin if you’re not careful.
In addition, the maximum capacity of the dustbin or bag will vary widely based on vacuum type. Regardless of type, a good vacuum also includes an indicator when the bin/bag is full. In bagless vacuums, the dustbin is usually see-through, so you can tell when its full. For bagged vacuums, it’s especially helpful to have a full bag light or sound indication when it’s time to empty the bag.
Keep in mind the size of your home and its rooms when you consider the length of the vacuum’s cord. Longer cords will allow you to vacuum longer without needing to move to another outlet. The average cord length is around 5 meters or 15 feet, though some brands and models will have cords up to 10 meters/30 feet. If you live in a small apartment, cord length probably isn’t a huge concern for you. However, longer cords will help you clean larger homes and rooms more quickly and with fewer interruptions from moving outlet to outlet. Also, retractable cords are easier to store, especially if you have a longer cord length, which is something to consider.
- FEATURES: Twinflo' performance, a powerful 1,200-watt motor, Hi-Lo operation, and a 30' cable rewind system.
- MICROFRESH FILTER: The 3-stage Microfresh filter system enhances filtration standards to 98%, and it embodies a giant activated charcoal filter membrane sandwiched between twin Tritex filters, providing and effective odor control system
- AIROBRUSH AND HARD BRUSH: The unique Airobrush provides a superb level of carpet care and is ideal for cleaning up pet hairs. The hard floor brush is a real bonus when cleaning extensive hard floor surfaces.
- ACCESSORY KIT: A tool for every job, full accessory kit XS1 with stainless steel tube set.
- INCLUDES: This 11 piece accessory kit comes with a 240mm Crevice Tool (32mm), Two Stainless Steel Extension Tubes (32mm), Double Taper Hose/Tool Adaptor (32mm), 65mm Soft Dusting Brush (32mm), 150mm Upholstery Nozzle (32mm), 150mm Slide on Brush for Upholstery Nozzle, 290mm Combination Floor Tool, Stainless Steel Tube Bend with NPC Volume Control (32mm), 300mm MultiFlo Dry Brush Nozzle, FloMax Conical Hose 2.2m, and AiroBrush (AB290)
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.