Most popular vacuum cleaners
Prolux Commercial Canister - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Prolux Commercial Canister
There are two major types of vacuums: bagged or bagless. Bagged vacuums collect all dirt and debris into a bag, which must be changed every time it’s full. These bags are typically better at collecting allergens that irritate asthma and allergies. Plus, bagged vacuums are easier to empty, but they do require you to purchase new bags on an ongoing basis.
Bagless vacuums collect dirt and debris into a dustbin or canister, which is emptied when it’s full. Though there are no bags, and therefore no ongoing investment, the downside is that this style can be difficult to empty and oftentimes scatters dust when you’re dumping the bin if you’re not careful.
In addition, the maximum capacity of the dustbin or bag will vary widely based on vacuum type. Regardless of type, a good vacuum also includes an indicator when the bin/bag is full. In bagless vacuums, the dustbin is usually see-through, so you can tell when its full. For bagged vacuums, it’s especially helpful to have a full bag light or sound indication when it’s time to empty the bag.
Keep in mind the size of your home and its rooms when you consider the length of the vacuum’s cord. Longer cords will allow you to vacuum longer without needing to move to another outlet. The average cord length is around 5 meters or 15 feet, though some brands and models will have cords up to 10 meters/30 feet. If you live in a small apartment, cord length probably isn’t a huge concern for you. However, longer cords will help you clean larger homes and rooms more quickly and with fewer interruptions from moving outlet to outlet. Also, retractable cords are easier to store, especially if you have a longer cord length, which is something to consider.
- DURABILITY - Convenient carry handle,body and tools are made from heavy duty material that will not dent or break. Body attaches to the top using strong metal latches and a motor pre-filter protects the motor from dust and debris.
- POWER - The Prolux Commercial Vacuum has a ton of power without the annoyance or disruption of being loud. Produces 113 CFM and only 59 decibels of sound!
- CONVENIENCE - Oversized wheels, rotating casters and only 16 pounds ensure easy maneuverability. 50 foot industrial strength cord and crush proof hose offers 52+ foot cleaning radius! You will not have to waste time looking for plugs when using The Prolux Commercial Canister!
- WARRANTY - 1 Year Limited Manufacture Warranty
- <p>SPECS</p> <ul> <li>Weighs 16 pounds</li> <li>Powerful cleaning 12 amp-motor with an amazing 1143 Air Watts, and 113 Cubic Feet per Minute of Airflow</li> <li>Water lift-86 inches</li> <li>2 stage filtration</li> <li>50 ft power cord</li> <li>15L dus bin Capacity</li> <li>Commercial grade vacuum attachment set.</li> </ul>
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.