Most Popular Vacuum Cleaners
Shark Rocket Ultra Light - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Shark Rocket Ultra Light
- Versatile floor-to-ceiling cleaning
- Dust-Away hard floor
- 1 washable microfiber pad
- Home & Car Detail Kit
- Fingertip controls
- Dual storage options
Shark Rocket Ultra Light is a very popular option on the higher end of the price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling vacuum cleaners and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Atrix VACBP1 Hepa or Shark Navigator Lift Away .
Shark Rocket Ultra Light is $21.18 more expensive than the average vacuum cleaner ($123.59).
- Ultra-lightweight. At under 8 pounds, it converts into a hand vac for versatile floor-to-ceiling cleaning.
- Dust-Away hard floor attachment + 1 washable microfiber pad. Picks up large debris and fine dust from bare floors.
- Fingertip controls to easily switch from hard floor to carpet.
- Swivel Steering. Excellent control for maneuvering around furniture.
- Dual storage options. Fix the dust cup to the bottom of the wand or secure it to the wall mount.
- Read more