Most Popular Headphones
Direct Sound EX29 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Direct Sound EX29
- Straight stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm)
- Screw-on 1/4" (6.3 mm) adapter
- Natural passive isolation
- No batteries required
- Protective bag and plug
Direct Sound EX29 are a popular option on the higher end of the price range. They're in the top 3 bestselling headphones and have dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Bebe Boom Designer or COWIN E-7 Series .
Direct Sound EX29 were released in 2015. There are a couple newer headphones on the market. Show newer Headphones
Direct Sound EX29 are $42.98 more expensive than the average headphones ($64.95).
- Type: Dynamic closed back speaker within a Closed Back Isolation Chamber.
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 hz
- Drivers: 40 mm super high fidelity
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Sensitivity: 114db at 1KHZ 1mW
- Read more