Most Popular Headphones
Direct Sound EX29 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Direct Sound EX29
- Straight stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm)
- Screw-on 1/4" (6.3 mm) adapter
- Natural passive isolation
- No batteries required
- Protective bag and plug
Direct Sound EX29 are a popular option on the higher end of the price range. They're in the top 3 bestselling headphones and have dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Brainwavz Studio Monitor or SOL REPUBLIC 1430-02 .
Direct Sound EX29 were released in 2015. There are quite a few newer headphones on the market. Show newer Headphones
Direct Sound EX29 are $27.81 more expensive than the average headphones ($79.19).
- Dynamic closed back headphones with closed back drivers
- Straight stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm) gold-plated with screw-on 1/4" (6.3 mm) gold-plated adapter
- IncrediFlex padded, fully adjustable headband; foldable for storage
- Environmentally responsible natural passive isolation - no batteries required
- Read more