Most popular headphones
Sennheiser RS 165 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Sennheiser RS 165
- Closed back, circumaural headphone system with excellent digital wireless audio transmission delivering range up to 30 meters(100-foot). Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- High-quality Sennheiser transducers and a selectable Bass Boost mode for exceptional sound. Max. sound pressure level 106 dB at 1kHz, 3% THD. Signal-to-noise ratio - typ. 85 dBA at 1 Vrms . Frequency response - 18 - 21,000 Hz
- Multi-purpose transmitter with Analog Input - also functions as 'easy-charge' cradle and docking station for the headphones
- Carrier frequencies: 2.4 – 2.48 GHz. Multi-receiver transmission - transmitter supports up to two pairs of headphones simultaneously (optional HDR 165, sold separately)
- Troubleshoot-sound dropouts or no sound is due to headphones are out of the transmitters range, signal is shielded and there are interfering devices.Operating time : up to 18 hrs
- Two year warranty when purchased from an authorized Sennheiser dealer.
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.