Shure Aonic 50 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Shure Aonic 50
- PREMIUM WIRELESS STUDIO-QUALITY SOUND: Engineered from decades of professional experience. No cords. No wires. Just pure listening anywhere you go.
- ADJUSTABLE NOISE CANCELLING & ENVIRONMENT MODE: Eliminate distractions for a truly immersive listening experience and hear the outside world with the flip of a switch.
- BLUETOOTH 5 WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY: Enhanced stability and a range of up to 30 feet (10 meters). Pairs to phones, tablets and laptops.
- UP TO 20 HOURS BATTERY LIFE: Uninterrupted audio wherever you go – on the train, on an airplane, at work or at home.
- LONG-WEARING COMFORT & DURABILITY: Built to withstand the rigors of the road. Folds flat for portability with protective carrying case.
- PREMIUM HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER: Supports multiple codecs including Qualcomm aptX, aptX HD, aptX Low Latency audio, Sony LDAC, AAC, and SBC.
- CONNECT TO WIRED SOURCES: Includes 3.5mm analog audio input to stay connected to any device, including airplane entertainment systems, or USB-C digital input for charging and High-Resolution audio.
- ShurePlus PLAY APP: Customize your EQ, noise cancellation and Environment Mode levels. Free to download for iOS and Android.
- IN THE BOX: Two-year warranty, AONIC 50 Wireless Headphones, protective carrying case, 3.5mm audio cable and a USB-C charging cable.
- FINGERTIP CONTROLS: Quick access to answer calls, activate voice assistant, adjust volume, or pause your music with the push of a button.
- Read more