Most Popular Xbox One Headsets
Tritton Kunai - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Removable & Flexible Performance Mic
- 3.5mm cable
- Precision-Balanced 40mm Speakers
Tritton Kunai is a very popular and one of the cheaper options. It's in the top 3 bestselling xbox one headsets and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as SteelSeries Siberia X800 or Turtle Beach Recon 50 .
Tritton Kunai was released in 2015. There more than 5 newer xbox one headsets on the market. Show newer Xbox One Headsets
Tritton Kunai is $21.20 less expensive than an average xbox one headset ($56.99).
- Intuitive Plug-and-Play Connection: Directly links to Xbox One wireless controllers. This Xbox One stereo headset works with and without an Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter
- Removable & Flexible Performance Mic: Ideal for multiplayer games on Xbox Live, an adjustable and detachable mic boosts chat sound quality. Top-rated Xbox One headsets like Kunai keep the lines of communication between you and your teammates wide open
- Versatile Gamer: Kunai is an officially licensed Xbox One gaming headset. And, its 3.5mm cable delivers rich stereo sound from portable gaming consoles, plus most tablets, laptops, and smartphones
- Supreme Comfort: Kenai's padded ear cups and head rail are ideal for extended gaming sessions. Enjoy lightweight, plush cushioning for playing your favorite games wearing Xbox headphones
- Precision-Balanced 40mm Speakers: TRITTON is renowned for using high-performance audio in their Xbox One headsets, and our Kunai is no exception. Experience booming stereo sound wherever the game takes you
- Read more
- Xbox One