Most popular skis
Comparing Atomic Vantage 90 Ti and Rossignol Experience 88
Atomic Vantage 90 Ti
Rossignol Experience 88
- If you are the type who wants that precision performance on the groomed terrain, a great bet is the Atomic Vantage 90 TI. Slightly more tuned for on-piste skiing and harder snow, compared to some of it's wider kin, the Vantage 90 TI is loaded up with a highly-tuned shape, in a highly versatile waist width, and all-mountain capability with minimal loss of in-bounds chops.
- The entire package is built in using Atomic's industry-exclusive Prolite construction. Revolutionary and remarkably lightweight, it adds reinforcements only where needed, keeping the weight low- yet performance impressively unaffected. Atomic's Energy Backbone is possibly the most unique aspect of the construction where the chops of the ski flex is built up where it's needed most, underfoot and along the ski edge, but not where it hinders by adding excess weight.
- The strength of the Vantage 90 TI comes courtesy of the Titanium Tank Mesh- a custom cut metal reinforcement incorporated to damp out excess vibrations, but not deaden the on-snow feel. The Full Sidewall and Power Woodcore only add to the Vantage 90 TI's stability.
- Ski Dimensions: 128/90/114 @ 176cm & Turn Radius: 18.4m @ 176cm
- Prolite, Titanium Tank Mesh, Energy Backbone, Full Sidewall, Power Woodcore, World Cup Base Finish & AMT ROCKER 15/85/0
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.