Most Popular Fitness Trackers
Comparing Fitbit Charge 2 and Ronten R2 Plus
Fitbit Charge 2
Ronten R2 Plus
- PurePulse continuous, automatic wrist-based heart rate tracking to better measure calorie burn all day
- Maximize your workouts using simplified heart rate zones (Fat Burn, Cardio and Peak). Splash proof. Do not shower with the device or submerge it in water
- See call, text & calendar notifications on the OLED display; Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and wake with a silent vibrating alarm
- Get a better understanding of your fitness level and see how you can improve over time with a personalized Cardio Fitness Score; Use Connected GPS during run mode to see real-time stats like pace and distance on your wrist
- Track all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes;Find moments of calm throughout your day with personalized guided breathing sessions based on your heart rate, Like all heart rate tracking technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device, and different movements.
- Sync stats wirelessly & automatically to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices.
- Operating temperature: 14 degree to 113 degree fahrenheit, Maximum operating altitude: 30,000 feet
- The minimum and maximum circumference range between 170 - 206 millimeters
- Read more
- UPGRADED FITNESS TRACKER: This Activity tracker ( R2 Plus) can track your heart rate and all-day activities. Based on R2, more functions are added and the workout App is more comprehensive. It will help you get a better understanding of your fitness level.
- GIVE A MATCHED GIFT: High quality comfortable and Fashion replacement strap made from durable and waterproof materials, easy to install and remove, you can install a different colored band any time you want. Swap between purple or blue to suit your mood and your outfit!
- MULTI-SPORT MODE & GPS INTEGRATION: R2 Plus fitness watch with 14 training modes helps you better understanding every activity data of yourself and the GPS can monitor your activities track, you will always know where have you been and where you are!
- HEART RATE & SLEEP MONITOR: The activity bracelet can monitor your heart rate to help you do exercise scientifically and accurately monitor total effective sleeping time and motions every night, you can better understand your sleeping quality.
- WIDER COMPATIBILITY & LONG-LASTING BATTERY: Full charge requires only about 1 hours and the standby time can be up to 5-8 days with full power. App supports most smart phones with Bluetooth 4.0 or above. Support system: iOS 7.1 or above like iPhone 7/6/6s/se/5 , Android 4.4 or above like Samsung S8/S7 LG HTC.
- Read more
- iOS 7.1 or above like iPhone 7/6/6s/se/5
- Android 4.4 or above like Samsung S8/S7 LG HTC.
- Stair climbing
- Weight lifting
The type of display or screen on fitness trackers varies widely by brand and price point—from a few LED lights to full color touchscreens. The main benefit of a screen is being able to read the time and your fitness stats any time of the day without needing to open an app on your phone or plug the tracker into your computer. This could be a positive or negative—some people prefer not to see progress and feel rewarded when they finally look at results and meet their goal. Others need a constant reminder of their status to push them to reach their goals. It’s totally up to you.
Oftentimes, you can also read smartphone notifications on a screen, depending on how advanced the tracker is. Every tracker will differ on what information is shown on the display, whether it’s the time, steps, heart rate, or other goals. Some will be a touchscreen, some will not. These aspects mainly affect ease of use, and will vary in importance by person. Finally, a display will also drain your battery more quickly, and come with a higher price tag.
For fitness trackers, batteries vary widely. Some trackers have rechargeable batteries that last anywhere from hours to days. Others take coin cell batteries like you would find a regular watch, which last a few months to a year. Needing to purchase and replace batteries can be a hassle… but so can plugging in your device every five or so days via USB cable to recharge it. Remembering to take the device off, charge it, and then remembering to put it back on, can seriously interrupt your fitness routine, especially if you’re worried you’ll forget it. Plys, if you want consistent sleep tracking, you don’t want to be charging it overnight. Both options have advantages and disadvantages to keep in mind while you compare options.
- Includes charging cable
- Heart rate sensor
- Splashproof & sweatproof
- Anti-dazzling screen
- Bluetooth 4.0 chip
- Photoelectric Sensor
- Connected GPS
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.