Most popular fitness trackers
Comparing Fitbit Charge HR and Xiaomi Mi Band 2
- Stair climbing
- Weight lifting
- General fitness only
The type of display or screen on fitness trackers varies widely by brand and price point—from a few LED lights to full color touchscreens. The main benefit of a screen is being able to read the time and your fitness stats any time of the day without needing to open an app on your phone or plug the tracker into your computer. This could be a positive or negative—some people prefer not to see progress and feel rewarded when they finally look at results and meet their goal. Others need a constant reminder of their status to push them to reach their goals. It’s totally up to you.
Oftentimes, you can also read smartphone notifications on a screen, depending on how advanced the tracker is. Every tracker will differ on what information is shown on the display, whether it’s the time, steps, heart rate, or other goals. Some will be a touchscreen, some will not. These aspects mainly affect ease of use, and will vary in importance by person. Finally, a display will also drain your battery more quickly, and come with a higher price tag.
For fitness trackers, batteries vary widely. Some trackers have rechargeable batteries that last anywhere from hours to days. Others take coin cell batteries like you would find a regular watch, which last a few months to a year. Needing to purchase and replace batteries can be a hassle… but so can plugging in your device every five or so days via USB cable to recharge it. Remembering to take the device off, charge it, and then remembering to put it back on, can seriously interrupt your fitness routine, especially if you’re worried you’ll forget it. Plys, if you want consistent sleep tracking, you don’t want to be charging it overnight. Both options have advantages and disadvantages to keep in mind while you compare options.
- Includes charging cable
- Comes with Small or large strap sizes
- App experience for both mobile devices to dashboard
- Case material: Thermoplastic copolyester
- Band material: Thermoplastic elastomer
- Band Clasp Material: Aluminum
- Housing Material: elastomer
- Pedometer: yes
- Odometer: yes
- Altimeter: yes
- Heart Rate Monitor: yes
- Read more
- Fitness Tracker: Monitor your activity levels, sleep patterns, and more with Mi Band 2 which can record your steps, distance, pace, calories burned and active minutes, and sync its data via Bluetooth 4.0 to the Mi Fit app
- Smart Reminder: When your phone receives calls, messages or other notifications such as from Facebook, Mi Band 2 will vibrate to remind you. Simply lift your arm to view the notification icon on the display screen with caller name/ID when you receive a call
- Sleep Monitor: MI Band 2 can monitor your whole sleep cycle, automatically recognize the stage of sleep (deep or light sleep) via heart rate monitoring, record the data and duration of every stage accurately, and help to analyze and improve your sleep quality
- IP67 Water-Resistant Wristband Watch: MI Band 2 is durable and resistant against water splashes, sweat, cosmetics, dust and more. You don’t need to worry when doing daily routines, even when washing hands or taking a shower
- Compatibility: Support for Bluetooth 4.0 and above, Android 4.4 and above and iOS 7.1 and above iOS. Install MI Fit app to get instant statistics and set alarms, notification alerts, and other functions
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.