Most popular speakers
Comparing Dali Oberon 5 and Q Acoustics Concept 40
Dali Oberon 5
Q Acoustics Concept 40
- Lacquered Black Gloss / Lacquered White Gloss
- 25 to 150 watts recommended power
- The driver materials, crossover design and geometry applied in the OBERON series has been selected to achieve a wide dispersion pattern.
- The rounded edges and rustic fabric of these new DALI front grilles add a lighter and more contemporary visual look to the OBERON series.
- The OBERON woofer features a wood fibre cone with a blend of fine grain paper pulp, reinforced with wood fibres, which creates a stiff, light-weight and well-behaving structure.
- In combination with a low-loss surround and spider suspension, this cone reproduces the micro details in the signal - unfiltered and with high accuracy.
- The iron pole piece of the OBERON woofer magnet is crowned by a patented SMC disk - minimizing the negative effects of the iron.
- Read more
- The Concept 40 is Q Acoustics' flagship floor-standing speaker delivers an unparalleled sonic performance. The Concept 40's extraordinary soundstage, dynamics and sheer musicality is achieved by incorporating its bespoke drive units into a 'GelcoreTM Construction' cabinet which allows the drive units to perform at their very impressive best.
- Enclosure Type: 2-Way Reflex with Double Woofer, Bass Unit: 2 x 125mm, Treble Unit: 25mm
- Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB): 53Hz - 22kHz, Nominal Impedance: 8ohm, Minimum Impedance: 4ohm
- Sensitivity: 90dB, Crossover Frequency: 2.3kHz
- Includes: (2) Concept 40 Floorstanding Speakers (Gloss Black), (2) Speaker Grills, (2) Glass Floor Outrigger Stands, (8) Outrigger Stand Screws, (4) Floor Spikes, (4) Floor Spike Locking Nuts, (8) Rubber Spike Protectors, (4) Bi-wire Linking Plates, Dimensions H/D/W (Inches): 38.26 x 6.69 x 11.33
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.