Most popular snow tires
Comparing Bridgestone Blizzak DM V2 and Michelin X-Ice
Bridgestone Blizzak DM V2
- This product is not for sale in the state of Arkansas
- Improved performance on ice: The Blizzak DM-V2 tire is designed with a next-generation Multi-Cell compound from Bridgestone that dispels water from the surface of the ice. This combats slippage and improves braking
- Increased traction: The tire's newly designed tread pattern has 15 percent more block edges, increasing its snow-shearing force and enabling it to grip the road better in snow and slush
- Better handling: Bridgestone enhanced the Blizzak DM-V2 tire's contact patch to create a uniform dispersion of pressure where the tire meets the road. This gives the Blizzak DM-V2 tire improved grip on ice and better overall stability
- Read more
- This 3rd generation X-Ice winter tire provides the necessary traction to safely overcome extreme winter conditions featuring Cross Z Sipes , Micro-Pumps, and FleX-Ice compound.
- The MICHELIN X-Ice Xi3 tire provides winter performance with MICHELIN MaxTouch Construction which features a unique contact patch shape - maximizing even and longer tread life.
- The MICHELIN X-Ice Xi3 is also designed to be environmentally friendly to help reduce fuel consumption in addition to having excellent winter grip and long lasting tread life.
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.