Most Popular Snow Tires
Comparing Bridgestone Blizzak DM V2 and Nokian Hakkapeliitta R2 SUV
Bridgestone Blizzak DM V2
Nokian Hakkapeliitta R2 SUV
- This product is not for sale in the state of Arkansas
- Improved performance on ice: The Blizzak DM-V2 tire is designed with a next-generation Multi-Cell compound from Bridgestone that dispels water from the surface of the ice. This combats slippage and improves braking
- Increased traction: The tire's newly designed tread pattern has 15 percent more block edges, increasing its snow-shearing force and enabling it to grip the road better in snow and slush
- Better handling: Bridgestone enhanced the Blizzak DM-V2 tire's contact patch to create a uniform dispersion of pressure where the tire meets the road. This gives the Blizzak DM-V2 tire improved grip on ice and better overall stability
- Read more
- This new non-studded introduction to the Hakkapeliitta family of winter tires represents the core competence of Nokian Tyres: the worldÕs leading winter tire expertise.
- First-class winter grip, more precise handling - Diamond-tough grip particles that have the appearance of a multi-edged crystal have been added to the rubber compound in order to improve grip on ice by grabbing onto the driving surface.
- The new cryo-silane based winter silica compound works safely across a wide temperature range. The compound creates exceptional grip on ice, snow, and wet roads, and excellent wear resistance.
- Pump Sipes - The pocket-type sipes on the tire shoulder remove, or even pump, water out of the road surface, ensuring stable and sure grip.
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.