Most popular snow tires
Comparing Bridgestone Blizzak WS80 and Nokian Hakkapeliitta R2 SUV
Bridgestone Blizzak WS80
Nokian Hakkapeliitta R2 SUV
- MIGHTY MOLECULES - A new Hydrophilic Coating reacts to the elements for confident stopping power on snow and ice Advanced Multicellular Compound with Nano Pro-Tech works at a molecular level to remain pliable in cold
- OPTIMIZED CONSTRUCTION - New Cavity Shape distributes contact pressure uniformly across the entire footprint area for even wear and dry, ice and snow performance
- SERIOUS TREAD - Bite particles act like microscopic studs providing confident road grip and braking on ice 3D Zigzag Sipes create biting edges without sacrificing block stiffness Increased block edges by 20% (compared to WS70) for better handling on snow and slush
- Read more
- This new non-studded introduction to the Hakkapeliitta family of winter tires represents the core competence of Nokian Tyres: the worldÕs leading winter tire expertise.
- First-class winter grip, more precise handling - Diamond-tough grip particles that have the appearance of a multi-edged crystal have been added to the rubber compound in order to improve grip on ice by grabbing onto the driving surface.
- The new cryo-silane based winter silica compound works safely across a wide temperature range. The compound creates exceptional grip on ice, snow, and wet roads, and excellent wear resistance.
- Pump Sipes - The pocket-type sipes on the tire shoulder remove, or even pump, water out of the road surface, ensuring stable and sure grip.
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.