Most popular snow tires
Comparing Cooper Discoverer M+S 275/60R20 and Michelin X-Ice
Cooper Discoverer M+S 275/60R20
- Tire only
- "Snow-Groove" design technology provides biting edges for excellent snow and ice traction without reducing tread element stiffness.
- "D Squared" sipe technology enhances winter performance while maintaining excellent wet traction.
- Sawtooth center circumferential rib and blocky tread elements enhance stability and even treadwear.
- Optimized tire profile shape evenly distributes contact pressure for balanced treadwear.
- This product is not for sale in the state of Arkansas
- Read more
- This 3rd generation X-Ice winter tire provides the necessary traction to safely overcome extreme winter conditions featuring Cross Z Sipes , Micro-Pumps, and FleX-Ice compound.
- The MICHELIN X-Ice Xi3 tire provides winter performance with MICHELIN MaxTouch Construction which features a unique contact patch shape - maximizing even and longer tread life.
- The MICHELIN X-Ice Xi3 is also designed to be environmentally friendly to help reduce fuel consumption in addition to having excellent winter grip and long lasting tread life.
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.