Most popular snow tires
Comparing Cooper Weather-Master S/T 2 225/65R17 102T and Michelin X-Ice
Cooper Weather-Master S/T 2 225/65R17 102T
- Tire only
- High traction tread design balances winter traction and a smooth, quiet ride.
- Patented "Snow Groove" Design Technology Provides biting edges for excellent snow and ice traction without reducing tread element stiffness.
- "D Squared" Sipe Technology (density x depth) enhances winter performance while maintaining excellent wet traction.
- Tri-polymer blend tread compound specially formulated for excellent winter traction while maintaining wet and dry performance treadwear.
- Read more
- This 3rd generation X-Ice winter tire provides the necessary traction to safely overcome extreme winter conditions featuring Cross Z Sipes , Micro-Pumps, and FleX-Ice compound.
- The MICHELIN X-Ice Xi3 tire provides winter performance with MICHELIN MaxTouch Construction which features a unique contact patch shape - maximizing even and longer tread life.
- The MICHELIN X-Ice Xi3 is also designed to be environmentally friendly to help reduce fuel consumption in addition to having excellent winter grip and long lasting tread life.
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.