Most popular snow tires
Comparing Michelin X-Ice and Nokian Hakkapeliitta R2 SUV
Nokian Hakkapeliitta R2 SUV
- This 3rd generation X-Ice winter tire provides the necessary traction to safely overcome extreme winter conditions featuring Cross Z Sipes , Micro-Pumps, and FleX-Ice compound.
- The MICHELIN X-Ice Xi3 tire provides winter performance with MICHELIN MaxTouch Construction which features a unique contact patch shape - maximizing even and longer tread life.
- The MICHELIN X-Ice Xi3 is also designed to be environmentally friendly to help reduce fuel consumption in addition to having excellent winter grip and long lasting tread life.
- Read more
- This new non-studded introduction to the Hakkapeliitta family of winter tires represents the core competence of Nokian Tyres: the worldÕs leading winter tire expertise.
- First-class winter grip, more precise handling - Diamond-tough grip particles that have the appearance of a multi-edged crystal have been added to the rubber compound in order to improve grip on ice by grabbing onto the driving surface.
- The new cryo-silane based winter silica compound works safely across a wide temperature range. The compound creates exceptional grip on ice, snow, and wet roads, and excellent wear resistance.
- Pump Sipes - The pocket-type sipes on the tire shoulder remove, or even pump, water out of the road surface, ensuring stable and sure grip.
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.