Most Popular Inkjet Printers
Comparing Canon Selphy CP1300 and HP DeskJet 3752
Canon Selphy CP1300
HP DeskJet 3752
- Not only will your photos be instantly dry, but they will also look great for up to 100 years4 and are even water resistant
- Enjoy the simplicity of connecting your smartphone and tablet with ease, through the Canon PRINT app3. You can even print directly from USB, or your camera's memory card2
- The sleek, portable design lets you bring the SELPHY CP1300 with you - and with the optional battery back you can print and share your memories wherever you are
- With the tilting 3.2" LCD screen it's easy to choose, edit and print your favorite photos. Output tray capacity: paper tray: 18 Sheets with postcard size paper cassette
- Print Resolution (Up to)-Color256 Levels Per Color (16.8 Million Colors). Paper Sizes-Postcard (4.0 x 6.0 inches), L Size (3.5 x 4.7 inches), Card Size (2.1 x 3.4 inches), Square Label (2.1 x 2.1 inches).Requires "Canon Print Plug-in" available for free from the Amazon Appstore and an Amazon Fire Phone, Amazon Kindle Fire HD6 or HDX7 device or later running Fire OS 4.0 or later
- Read more
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
- CIS Scan Element
- Optical resolution of 600 dpi
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
- Power Consumption Standby = 2.2 Watt
- Power Consumption Sleep = 0.69 Watt
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.