Most popular inkjet printers
Comparing Epson WorkForce WF-3620 and HP OfficeJet Pro 8710
Epson WorkForce WF-3620
HP OfficeJet Pro 8710
- 3.5" x 5"
- 4" x 6"
- 5" x 7"
- 8" x 10"
- 8.5" x 11"
- 8.5" x 14"
- Half letter
- User definable (3.5" – 47.2" in length)
- B5 (JIS)
- Envelope (DL, C5, C6, Chou #3, Chou #4)
- Card (Hagaki, Ofuku Hagaki)
- Plain paper
- Epson Bright White Paper
- Epson Presentation Paper Matte
- Epson Premium Presentation Paper Matte
- Epson Premium Presentation Paper Matte Double-sided
- Epson Premium Photo Paper Glossy
- Epson Ultra Premium Photo Paper Glossy
- Epson Premium Photo Paper Semi-gloss
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
- Optical resolution up to 2400 dpi
- Color CIS line sensor
- Hardware resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Epson Email Print
- Epson iPrint Mobile App
- Epson Remote Print
- Kindle Fire
- Apple AirPrint
- Google Cloud Print
- Memory card
- USB stick
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Vista Business
- Windows Vista Enterprise
- Windows Vista Home Basic
- Windows Vista Home Premium
- Windows Vista Ultimate
- Windows XP Home Edition
- Windows XP Professional
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Get Performance Beyond Laser with the WorkForce WF-3620, powered by PrecisionCore
- Save time - Professional-quality prints with speeds of 19 ISO ppm (black) and 10 ISO ppm (color)
- Save up to 40 percent lower printing cost vs. color laser
- Print anywhere, anytime - from iPad, iPhone, tablets and smartphones; includes wireless and Wi-Fi Direct
- Do more - auto 2-sided print, copy, scan and fax; plus 35-page Auto Document Feeder
- Never run out of ink again - Printer features Amazon Dash Replenishment which, after activation, keeps track of your ink usage and orders more from Amazon when you are running low.
- Read more
- Main functions of this HP color photo printer: copy, scan, fax, wireless printing, AirPrint, two-sided duplex printing, color touchscreen, Instant Ink ready so you'll never run out of ink, and more
- Mobile printing: print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, easily print from your iPhone with AirPrint
- This full-featured all in one wireless color printer delivers professional-quality color for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers
- Help protect information and access to confidential print jobs with HP JetAdvantage Private Print
- Choose an ink replenishment service - Save up to 50% with HP Instant Ink or Save 10% on all reorders with Amazon Dash Replenishment. With Dash Replenishment, your printer detects when you are low and places a smart reorder. No subscription fees.
- Easily manage all your tasks and access shortcuts-just tap and swipe the 2.65-inch touchscreen. Fast print speeds: Up to 22 pages per min black, up to 18 pages per min color
- Paper sizes supported: Letter; Legal; Government Legal; Executive; Statement; 3x5 in; 4x6 in; 5x7 in; 13x18 cm; 8x10 in; 10x15 cm; L; Photo 2L; Envelope (#10, Monarch, 5.5bar); Card (3x5 in, 4x6 in, 5x8 in)
- One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
- Read more
- Operational/Printing = 17 W
- Ready = 7.3 W
- Sleep = 1.6 W
- Power-Off = 0.4 W
- 1.3 watts sleep mode
- 7.2 watts standby mode
- 35 watts operation mode
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.