Most popular laser printers
Comparing Brother MFCL2710DW and Brother MFCL2750DW
- Print more, wait less. Engineered for increased efficiency with class leading print speeds of up to 32 pages per minute.
- Dynamic features meet your evolving needs. The 250-sheet paper capacity helps improve efficiency with less refills and handles letter and legal sized paper.
- Read more
- PERFECT ALL-IN-ONE – The MFC-L2750DW developed for the busy home or small office, Brother’s latest compact laser all-in-one printer features advanced printing at 36 pages per minute(1) as well as faxing, copying, and scanning capabilities
- Read more
Brother MFCL2750DW ranks #24 and Brother MFCL2710DW ranks #23 in consumer scores.
Customers like Brother MFCL2750DW moreBrother MFCL2750DW, the pricier option, tends to get more favorable reviews than Brother MFCL2710DW [ 4.2 vs 4.2 ]. In our awesomeness score Brother MFCL2750DW ranks #21 out of 238 and Brother MFCL2710DW ranks #19 out of 238.
Go to awesomeness ranking Go to consumer score ranking
Brother MFCL2710DW is more popular
Go to popularity ranking
- Brother HLL3270CDW $274 Better Reviews
- Brother HL-L2370DW $187 Cheaper Better Reviews
- Brother MFCL2700DW $200 More Popular
- Brother DCPL2540DW $207
- Bond Paper
- Recycled Paper
- Thick Paper
- Thin Paper
- Card Stock
- Plain Paper
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
LCD screens can be color or black and white, touchscreen or not, and vary in size across brands and models. The larger the touch screen, usually the easier it is to use the controls.
- 0.8W / 43.5W / 420W