Most popular laser printers
Comparing Canon MF731Cdw and Canon MF644CDW
- heavy-weight paper
- plain paper
- recycled paper
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
LCD screens can be color or black and white, touchscreen or not, and vary in size across brands and models. The larger the touch screen, usually the easier it is to use the controls.
- Operational 520 Watt
- Standby 20.6 Watt
- Sleep 0.8 Watt
- Includes 3 year limited warranty 100percentage U.S. Based service and support team provides friendly, expert help for every level of experience
- Print at speeds of up to 28 pages per minute with your first Print in your hands in 9 seconds or less.Copy Speed: Up to 28 ppm (letter).
- Duplex Copy Speed: Up to 23 ppm (letter)
- Easily Connect your mobile devices without a router using Wi Fi Direct connection. Duplex Print. Print Modes Poster, Booklet, Watermark, Toner Saver, Page Composer. Direct Print from USB JPEG, TIFF, PDF
- Generous, expandable paper capacity allows for up to 850 sheets. Maximum Print Size: Up to Legal, Print Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, 1200 x 1200 dpi equivalent. OS Compatibility Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2, 2008 R2, 2008, Windows Vista, Mac OS 10.7.5 or later
- Hi capacity toner options keep up with your printing needs and limit toner Replacement interruptions
- Read more
- USABILITY: A unique, customized device experience with Application Library. Print, scan, copy and fax capabilities help you accomplish necessary tasks with just one machine. 5 inches intuitive color touchscreen with smartphone like usability. Create Wi Fi Direct hotspot from the printer to establish direct connection to mobile device(s) without the need for external router
- QUALITY AND RELIABILITY: Canon's signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources. Intuitive maintenance videos for common tasks like consumables replacement
- WORKFLOW EFFICIENCY: Supports mobile solutions for printing and scanning. Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files through a one pass scan / duplex document feeder. Designed for small print jobs with first print time as fast as 10. 3 seconds
- COST EFFICIENCY: High capacity, all in one cartridge helps reduce overall supply costs. Out of the box, standard two sided printing plus the ability to print multiple pages onto one sheet helps to reduce paper consumption
- SECURITY FEATURES: Helps mitigate risk of confidential information loss as documents are only stored in short term memory. Security settings can be set behind an administrator log in
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.