Most popular laser printers
Comparing HP LaserJet Pro M12w and HP LaserJet Pro M15w
- Envelopes (C5, DL, B5)
- A4; A5; A6; envelopes (C5, DL)
- Custom: 4.13 x 5.83 to 8.5 x 11.69
- Laser Paper
- Plain Paper
- Photo Paper
- Rough Paper
- Vellum Paper
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
- HP ePrint
- Mobile Apps
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
LCD screens can be color or black and white, touchscreen or not, and vary in size across brands and models. The larger the touch screen, usually the easier it is to use the controls.
- Printing = 375 W
- Ready = 1.2 w
- Sleep = 0.8 W
- Manual Off = 0.45 W
- 210 watts (active printing)
- 2.2 watts (ready)
- 0.4 watts (sleep)
- 0.1 watts (Manual-off)
- 0.1 watts (Auto-off/Manual-on)
- 0.4watts (Auto-off/Wake on USB)
- Main functions of the HP M12w laser printer: wireless monochrome printing and more
- Prints up to 19 pages/minute, input tray paper capacity up to 150 sheets, duty cycle up to 1,000 pages/month. Includes most features of HP LaserJet Pro P1109w plus fast... Read more
- WORLD’S SMALLEST LASER PRINTER IN ITS CLASS – HP’s smallest LaserJet Pro is 35% smaller than its predecessor yet still delivers the same high quality prints you’ve come to expect
- FAST PRINTING – HP LaserJet Pro M15w is a wireless monochrome laser prin... Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.