Most popular PS4 games
Comparing Battlefield V and Monster Hunter World
Monster Hunter World
- Enter mankind's greatest conflict with Battlefield V as the series goes back to its roots with a never-before-seen portrayal of World War 2.
- Assemble your Company of customized soldiers, weapons, and vehicles - then take them on an epic journey through the Tides of War.
- Experience the most intense, immersive Battlefield yet. You will never be the same.
- Play Firestorm - Battle Royal, reimagined for Battlefield V. Scavenge, fight, and survive to become the last squad standing.
- Read more
- Welcome to the new world: taking on the role of a Hunter, players are tasked with going on a research expedition to a newly discovered continent known only as "new world".
- Living and breathing ecosystem: utilize the surrounding environment and wildlife to your advantage;Subgenre:Action role-playing game (RPG)
- Online drop-in multiplayer: when the battle is too daunting to take on single-handedly, hail up to three other hunters to assist during quests by sending up a sos flare to a worldwide server.
- Hunt to craft new Gear: defeat monsters and collect loot from fallen foes to craft equipment and weapons styled after the monsters that have been slain.
- SEAMLESS gameplay: players and monsters can move from One map area to another freely and without loading screens whilst gameplay also dynamically transitions between night and day.
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.