Most popular PS4 games
Comparing Days Gone and Metro Exodus
- Harsh Open World: Using the power of PlayStation 4 and Unreal Engine 4, Days Gone offers an incredibly realistic and detailed open world experience. But be careful— day and night cycles, all affect gameplay and enemy behavior
- Brutal Sandbox Combat: Perfect your gameplay with an endless combination of strategy and play in every situation. Craft customized items using pieces and parts found in the field, from brutal melee weapons to traps and more
- Compelling Story: At its core, Days Gone is about survivors and what makes them human: desperation, loss, madness, betrayal, friendship, brotherhood, regret, love— and hope. It’s about how hope never dies
- Play as Deacon St. John, a bounty hunter facing a brutal struggle for survival while searching for a reason to live
- Read more
- Embark on an incredible journey - board the Aurora, a heavily modified steam locomotive, and join a handful of survivors as they search for a new life in the East.
- Experience Sandbox Survival - a gripping story links together classic Metro gameplay with new huge, non-linear levels.
- A beautiful, hostile world - discover the post-apocalyptic Russian wilderness, brought to life with stunning day / night cycles and dynamic weather.
- Deadly combat and stealth - scavenge and craft in the field to customize your arsenal of hand-made weaponry, and engage human and mutant foes in thrilling tactical combat.
- Your choices determine your comrades' fate - not all your companions will survive the journey
- your decisions have consequence in a gripping storyline that offers massive re-playability.
- The ultimate in atmosphere and immersion - a flickering candle in the darkness. A ragged gasp as your gasmask frosts over. The howl of a mutant on the night wind - Metro will immerse and terrify you like no other game.
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.