Most popular bluetooth speakers
Comparing Bose SoundLink Revolve and Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 4
Speakers range from not being able to handle even a drop of water to being able to be fully submerged in water for several minutes. Do you plan to take your speaker outside? To the beach? To the pool? In the shower? Then you definitely need to verify the level of water resistance before purchasing. You can tell the water resistance by the IP rating—the higher the rating, the more resistant the speaker is to the elements. For reference, the first digit refers to dust protection and the second digit refers to water protection. It reads as: IP68. Anything higher than IP66 will be dust- and splash-proof, meaning it can handle some contact with water, but cannot be fully submerged or soaked.
Battery life for Bluetooth speakers is measured in milliampere hours (mAh). Manufacturers will report the battery life of a speaker in the average number of hours it takes to empty from a full charge. Keep in mind this number is based on medium levels of usage. If you play the speaker on full volume, it will drain the battery faster. Some specialty features like using the speaker to charge your phone or casting an LED light show will also drain the battery faster. The manufacturer reported number is just an estimate, and may be slightly different based on your usage.
It’s also important to consider is the type of battery. Rechargeable lithium-ion (LI-ion) batters are ideal, but some speakers only take standard or rechargeable AA/AAA/C/D batteries. You may even find Bluetooth speakers that recharge via solar power—great for outdoor use!
- Deep, loud and immersive sound, with True 360 degree coverage; seamless aluminum body is durable and water resistant (Ipx4)
- Enjoy up to 12 hours of play time from a rechargeable, lithium ion battery. Wireless range up to 9 m (30 feet)
- Wireless Bluetooth pairing with voice prompts; easily take calls and access Siri or Google now. Threaded Universal Mount lets you attach SoundLink Revolve to just about any tripod
- Pair 2 speakers together for stereo or party mode playback. Dual passive radiators. An omnidirectional acoustic deflector
- Troubleshoot poor sound quality use a different music source, pair a different device or if there are two devices connected or disconnect the second device or increase the volume on the device or check device audio settings
- Read more
- Amplify your listening experience by wirelessly connecting more than 100 HK connect+ enabled speakers.
- The rechargeable battery supports up to 8 hours of playtime
- Stream music wirelessly via Bluetooth to enjoy room-filling sound. Connect up to 2 smart devices at the same time and take turns playing music.
- Access Siri or Google now from the speaker with a simple button press. This can be easily configured via the HK connect app.
- The superior fabric and finishing combines with iconic design to compliment any style.
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.