Most popular bluetooth speakers
Comparing Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 4 and Marshall Kilburn
Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 4
Speakers range from not being able to handle even a drop of water to being able to be fully submerged in water for several minutes. Do you plan to take your speaker outside? To the beach? To the pool? In the shower? Then you definitely need to verify the level of water resistance before purchasing. You can tell the water resistance by the IP rating—the higher the rating, the more resistant the speaker is to the elements. For reference, the first digit refers to dust protection and the second digit refers to water protection. It reads as: IP68. Anything higher than IP66 will be dust- and splash-proof, meaning it can handle some contact with water, but cannot be fully submerged or soaked.
Battery life for Bluetooth speakers is measured in milliampere hours (mAh). Manufacturers will report the battery life of a speaker in the average number of hours it takes to empty from a full charge. Keep in mind this number is based on medium levels of usage. If you play the speaker on full volume, it will drain the battery faster. Some specialty features like using the speaker to charge your phone or casting an LED light show will also drain the battery faster. The manufacturer reported number is just an estimate, and may be slightly different based on your usage.
It’s also important to consider is the type of battery. Rechargeable lithium-ion (LI-ion) batters are ideal, but some speakers only take standard or rechargeable AA/AAA/C/D batteries. You may even find Bluetooth speakers that recharge via solar power—great for outdoor use!
- Amplify your listening experience by wirelessly connecting more than 100 HK connect+ enabled speakers.
- The rechargeable battery supports up to 8 hours of playtime
- Stream music wirelessly via Bluetooth to enjoy room-filling sound. Connect up to 2 smart devices at the same time and take turns playing music.
- Access Siri or Google now from the speaker with a simple button press. This can be easily configured via the HK connect app.
- The superior fabric and finishing combines with iconic design to compliment any style.
- Read more
- The Kilburn is a compact stout-hearted hero with a well-balanced audio which boasts a clear midrange and extended highs for a sound that is both articulate and pronounced. The analogue knobs allow you to fine tune the controls to your personal preferences while the guitar-influenced leather strap enables easy and stylish travel.
- POWERFUL SOUND Kilburn features well-balanced audio that boasts powerful sound throughout the sound frequency. The clear midrange, extended highs and deep bass seem to defy the laws of nature for a speaker this small.
- 20 HOURS OF PORTABLE CAPABILITIES The built-in battery life of up to 20 hours means the jams will be kicking for as long as your are.
- BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY Connect to the Kilburn wirelessly via Bluetooth. Use your Bluetooth enabled smartphone, tablet or computer to stream music directly to your Kilburn with no wires attached.
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.