Most Popular Bluetooth Speakers
Comparing JBL Charge 3 and Soundcore Flare+
JBL Charge 3
Speakers range from not being able to handle even a drop of water to being able to be fully submerged in water for several minutes. Do you plan to take your speaker outside? To the beach? To the pool? In the shower? Then you definitely need to verify the level of water resistance before purchasing. You can tell the water resistance by the IP rating—the higher the rating, the more resistant the speaker is to the elements. For reference, the first digit refers to dust protection and the second digit refers to water protection. It reads as: IP68. Anything higher than IP66 will be dust- and splash-proof, meaning it can handle some contact with water, but cannot be fully submerged or soaked.
Battery life for Bluetooth speakers is measured in milliampere hours (mAh). Manufacturers will report the battery life of a speaker in the average number of hours it takes to empty from a full charge. Keep in mind this number is based on medium levels of usage. If you play the speaker on full volume, it will drain the battery faster. Some specialty features like using the speaker to charge your phone or casting an LED light show will also drain the battery faster. The manufacturer reported number is just an estimate, and may be slightly different based on your usage.
It’s also important to consider is the type of battery. Rechargeable lithium-ion (LI-ion) batters are ideal, but some speakers only take standard or rechargeable AA/AAA/C/D batteries. You may even find Bluetooth speakers that recharge via solar power—great for outdoor use!
- Bluetooth - Wirelessly connect up to 3 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns playing powerful stereo sound.
- Build your own ecosystem by connecting multiple JBL Connect enabled speakers together to amplify the listening experience.
- Take crystal clear calls from your speaker with the touch of a button thanks to the noise and echo-cancelling speakerphone.
- IPX7 Waterproof
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery supports up to 20 hours of playtime and charges smartphones and tablets via USB.
- Read more
- 360° Sound: Two back-to-back full-range drivers are combined with dual passive bass radiators and tweeters to deliver 25W of all-around sound with breathtaking clarity.
- BassUp Technology: Precision EQ adjustment and driver configuration injects low end power for heart-thumping beats.
- Beat-Driven Light Show: A halo of LEDs reacts and phases in time with the beat-multiple themes and illumination patterns can be customized via the Soundcore app.
- Waterproof: IPX7-rated casing offers impermeable protection, even during complete submersion.
- Wireless Stereo: Connect 2 Flare+ speakers via a single device for seamless stereo sound* or double the volume.
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.