Most popular bluetooth speakers
Comparing JBL Flip 4 and JBL Xtreme
JBL Flip 4
Speakers range from not being able to handle even a drop of water to being able to be fully submerged in water for several minutes. Do you plan to take your speaker outside? To the beach? To the pool? In the shower? Then you definitely need to verify the level of water resistance before purchasing. You can tell the water resistance by the IP rating—the higher the rating, the more resistant the speaker is to the elements. For reference, the first digit refers to dust protection and the second digit refers to water protection. It reads as: IP68. Anything higher than IP66 will be dust- and splash-proof, meaning it can handle some contact with water, but cannot be fully submerged or soaked.
Battery life for Bluetooth speakers is measured in milliampere hours (mAh). Manufacturers will report the battery life of a speaker in the average number of hours it takes to empty from a full charge. Keep in mind this number is based on medium levels of usage. If you play the speaker on full volume, it will drain the battery faster. Some specialty features like using the speaker to charge your phone or casting an LED light show will also drain the battery faster. The manufacturer reported number is just an estimate, and may be slightly different based on your usage.
It’s also important to consider is the type of battery. Rechargeable lithium-ion (LI-ion) batters are ideal, but some speakers only take standard or rechargeable AA/AAA/C/D batteries. You may even find Bluetooth speakers that recharge via solar power—great for outdoor use!
- Product will either come in original packaging that is in less than perfect shape and has been opened to inspect contents or will come in non-retail packaging (brown/white box or white/clear bag). Dual 40mm Drivers
- Up to 16W of Audio Power
- Bluetooth 4.2 Technology
- Pair with Other JBL Connect+ Speakers
- Built-In Speakerphone. Voice Assistant Integration
- Read more
- Wireless Bluetooth streaming High-capacity 10,000mAh rechargeable battery Speakerphone splashproof JBL Connect lifestyle material JBL bass radiator
- Packing a massive rechargeable 10,000mAh Li-ion battery that supports up to 15 hours of playtime and dual USB charge out, this speaker keeps your music and your devices going as long as the party lasts
- You can trust JBL Xtreme to bring the excitement wherever you need it - whether indoors or outdoors, poolside party or backyard barbeque - with its splash-proof fabric design that's available in black, blue, or red
- It also features a noise and echo cancelling speakerphone for clear conference calls, and JBL Connect that can wirelessly link multiple JBL Connect enabled speakers together to further enhance the listening experience
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.