Most popular bluetooth speakers
Comparing JBL Flip 3 and Sony SRS-XB21
JBL Flip 3
Speakers range from not being able to handle even a drop of water to being able to be fully submerged in water for several minutes. Do you plan to take your speaker outside? To the beach? To the pool? In the shower? Then you definitely need to verify the level of water resistance before purchasing. You can tell the water resistance by the IP rating—the higher the rating, the more resistant the speaker is to the elements. For reference, the first digit refers to dust protection and the second digit refers to water protection. It reads as: IP68. Anything higher than IP66 will be dust- and splash-proof, meaning it can handle some contact with water, but cannot be fully submerged or soaked.
Battery life for Bluetooth speakers is measured in milliampere hours (mAh). Manufacturers will report the battery life of a speaker in the average number of hours it takes to empty from a full charge. Keep in mind this number is based on medium levels of usage. If you play the speaker on full volume, it will drain the battery faster. Some specialty features like using the speaker to charge your phone or casting an LED light show will also drain the battery faster. The manufacturer reported number is just an estimate, and may be slightly different based on your usage.
It’s also important to consider is the type of battery. Rechargeable lithium-ion (LI-ion) batters are ideal, but some speakers only take standard or rechargeable AA/AAA/C/D batteries. You may even find Bluetooth speakers that recharge via solar power—great for outdoor use!
- The durable fabric material and rugged rubber housing allows your speaker to outlast all of your adventures
- Wireless Bluetooth Streaming Wirelessly connect up to 3 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns playing surprisingly powerful, room-filling stereo sound.
- 3000mAH Rechargeable Battery: Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery supports up to 10 hours of playtime; Build your own ecosystem by connecting multiple JBL Connect enabled speakers together to amplify the listening experience
- Take crystal clear calls from your speaker with the touch of a button thanks to the noise and echo cancelling speakerphone
- Splashproof means no more worrying about rain or spills; you can even clean it with running tap water, Just don't submerge it; Hear the bass, feel the bass, see the bass. Dual external passive radiators demonstrate just how powerful your speakers are
- Read more
- Feel the power of extra bass with live sound mode for an immersive 3D sound experience
- Waterproof and Dustproof IP67 design for worry free usage. Frequency Transmission Range : 20 Hertz to 20000 Hertz (44.1 kilohertz sampling)
- Build energy with a Multicolored line light, speaker lights and flashing strobe
- Battery life: Approx. 24 hours (Standard mode / Lighting off) Approx.14 hours (EXTRA BASS mode / Lighting on)
- Connect and add more speakers (up to 100) with wireless party chain
- Add an extra speaker for stereo sound
- Keep the party going with the interactive Party Booster and built-in hand grip
- In the box: AC Power Adaptor
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.