Most popular bluetooth speakers
Comparing Sony SRS-XB21 and Soundcore Flare+
Speakers range from not being able to handle even a drop of water to being able to be fully submerged in water for several minutes. Do you plan to take your speaker outside? To the beach? To the pool? In the shower? Then you definitely need to verify the level of water resistance before purchasing. You can tell the water resistance by the IP rating—the higher the rating, the more resistant the speaker is to the elements. For reference, the first digit refers to dust protection and the second digit refers to water protection. It reads as: IP68. Anything higher than IP66 will be dust- and splash-proof, meaning it can handle some contact with water, but cannot be fully submerged or soaked.
Battery life for Bluetooth speakers is measured in milliampere hours (mAh). Manufacturers will report the battery life of a speaker in the average number of hours it takes to empty from a full charge. Keep in mind this number is based on medium levels of usage. If you play the speaker on full volume, it will drain the battery faster. Some specialty features like using the speaker to charge your phone or casting an LED light show will also drain the battery faster. The manufacturer reported number is just an estimate, and may be slightly different based on your usage.
It’s also important to consider is the type of battery. Rechargeable lithium-ion (LI-ion) batters are ideal, but some speakers only take standard or rechargeable AA/AAA/C/D batteries. You may even find Bluetooth speakers that recharge via solar power—great for outdoor use!
- Feel the power of EXTRA BASS with Live Sound Mode for an immersive 3D sound experience
- Waterproof and dustproof IP67 design for worry-free usage
- Listen all day and night with up to 24 hours of battery life. Pick it up and play with the lightweight, portable design
- Connect and add more speakers (up to 100) with Wireless Party Chain
- Build energy with a multicolored line light and flashing strobe
- Add an extra speaker for stereo sound. In the box: USB Cable
- Read more
- 360° sound: two back-to-back full-range drivers are combined with dual passive bass radiators and tweeters to deliver 25W of all-around sound with breathtaking clarity.
- Bass up technology: Precision EQ adjustment and driver configuration injects low end power for heart-thumping Beats.
- Beat-driven light show: a halo of LEDs reacts and phases in time with the beat-multiple themes and illumination patterns can be customized via the sound core app.
- Waterproof: ipx7-rated casing offers impermeable protection, even during complete submersion.
- Wireless stereo: connect 2 flare+ speakers via a single device for seamless stereo sound* or double the volume.
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.