Most popular power banks
Comparing Anker PowerCore 10000 PD and Anker PowerCore Speed 20000
Anker PowerCore 10000 PD
Anker PowerCore Speed 20000
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 30 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Power, Delivered: Charge your USB-C and recent Apple mobile devices at high-speed with max 18W Power Delivery charging.
- Rapid Recharge: Power up your PowerCore in just 3. 5 hours with a USB-C Power Delivery wall charger (not included). Recharging via USB-A charger (not included) will take approximately 9 hours.
- Double Duty: Dual output ports allow simultaneous charging of your devices-without sacrificing charging speed.
- What You Get: Power Core 10000 PD portable charger, USB-C to USB-C cable (Micro USB, USB-A to USB-C, or Lightning cables not included), welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month , and customer service.
- Read more
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 20 million+ powered by America's leading USB charging brand.
- Charge Faster: Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 (24W) with Anker's proprietary PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technology deliver the fastest possible charge to almost any USB device.
- 7 Days of Power: 20, 000mAh is enough charging power to fill iPhone 7 almost seven times, Galaxy S8 more than four times and iPad Air 2 one and a half times.
- 6-Hour Recharge: With Quick Charge input, a full recharge is over in half the time of standard portable chargers (wall charger not included).
- What You Get: PowerCore Speed 20000, travel pouch, 60cm Micro-USB cable, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service. USB-C cable and Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately.
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.