Comparing Champion 100111 and DuroMax XP12000EH
Customers like Champion 100111 somewhat moreChampion 100111, the pricier option, tends to get more favorable reviews than DuroMax XP12000EH. In our awesomeness score Champion 100111 ranks #7 out of 197 and DuroMax XP12000EH ranks #14 out of 197.
Go to awesomeness ranking Go to consumer score ranking
DuroMax XP12000EH is more popular
Go to popularity ranking
|Table: Top compared alternatives for Champion 100111 and DuroMax XP12000EH|
|Champion 100165||$1616||Better Reviews|
- Ultra-Powerful – At 15,000 starting watts and 12,000 running watts, enjoy up to 9 hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 78 dBA from 23 feet
- Electric Start – Trust the reliable 717cc V-Twin Champion engine with its battery-included electric start featuring a reliable toggle switch, plus built-in Cold Start Technology for easy starts in cold weather
- Read more
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Plenty of power: with 12,000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- Read more