Comparing Eufy RoboVac 30C and iRobot Roomba 675
Customers like iRobot Roomba 675 somewhat moreiRobot Roomba 675, the pricier option, tends to get more favorable reviews than Eufy RoboVac 30C. In our awesomeness score iRobot Roomba 675 ranks #13 out of 239 and Eufy RoboVac 30C ranks #33 out of 239.
Go to awesomeness ranking Go to consumer score ranking
iRobot Roomba 675 is more popular
Go to popularity ranking
|Table: Top compared alternatives for Eufy RoboVac 30C and iRobot Roomba 675|
|Eufy RoboVac 15C Max||$170|
|Aposen A550||$180||Better Reviews|
|iRobot Roomba 694||$231||More Popular|
|iRobot Roomba 692||$200|
- Wi-Fi Convenience: The EufyHome app, and Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant voice control-services let you accomplish your vacuuming needs with zero effort from you.
- Worry-Free Cleaning: Set Boundary Strips and the robotic vacuum cleaner’s slim 2.85” body with—upgraded to 1500Pa* suction—only cleans the areas you want.
- Read more
- Capacity volume - .6 liter. Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Clean and schedule from anywhere with the iRobot HOME App; compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
- Read more
- Linoleum / Laminate / Vinyl
- Thin carpet