Most popular robotic vacuums
Comparing Roomba 980 and iRobot Roomba i7+
iRobot Roomba i7+
- Home Base Charging Station
- Line Cord
- 2 Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barriers (batteries included)
- Extra Filter
- Extra Side Brush
- Linoleum / Laminate / Vinyl
- Thin carpet
- Thick carpet
- Deep cleaning on Carpets
- all over in room
- we area
- iAdapt 2.0 Navigation with Visual Localization enables Roomba to navigate and clean an entire level of your home
- Runs for up to 120 minutes, then automatically recharges and resumes cleaning to complete the entire job
- iRobot HOME App lets you clean, schedule & set custom cleaning preferences from your smartphone
- AeroForce Cleaning System with Carpet Boost automatically provides up to 10x the air power on carpets and rugs
- Tangle-free extractors prevent hair and debris jams
- Read more
- Empties on its own - you don't have to think about vacuuming for weeks at a time. Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal holds 30 bins of dirt, dust and hair.
- Power-Lifting Suction delivers 10X the air power* for improved pick-up performance. Ideal for homes with pets. Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System cleans the dirt and pet hair you see and the allergens and dust you don't. *(Compared to Roomba 600 Series and AeroVac System)
- Patented iAdapt 3.0 Navigation with vSLAM technology allows the robot to seamlessly navigate and efficiently clean an entire level of your home.
- Imprint Smart Mapping enables the robot to learn, map and adapt to your home, allowing you to control which rooms are cleaned and when.
- High-Efficiency Filter traps 99% of cat and dog allergens.
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.