Most popular robotic vacuums
Comparing Roomba 635 and Irobot Roomba 675
Irobot Roomba 675
- Thin carpet
- Thick carpet
- Linoleum / Laminate / Vinyl
- Thin carpet
- 3-Stage Cleaning system loosens, lifts, and suctions dirt, dust, and hair from hard floors and carpet.
- Dual Multi-Surface Brushes work together to grab dust, dirt, and large debris. The Auto-Adjust cleaning head automatically adapts its height to effectively clean both carpets and hard floors.
- Patented Dirt Detect sensors alert Roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high-traffic zones of your home.
- Full suite of sensors intelligently navigate the robot under and around objects and under furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors.
- Edge-Sweeping Brush is specially designed at a 27-degree angle to sweep debris away from edges and corners.
- Connect and schedule from anywhere. Use Alexa or Google Assistant voice commands to control cleaning. Use the iRobot HOME App to schedule & monitor cleaning sessions.
- Runs for up to 90 minutes before automatically docking and recharging.
- Featuring Roomba Essentials- Wi-Fi connected, Smart Navigation, Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head, Works on Carpets and Hard Floors
- Box Content: 1 Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity, 1 Home Base Charging Station, 1 North American Line Cord, Extra Filter, Owner's Guide, Documentation Package
- iRobot does not certify the quality or authenticity of products purchased from non-authorized resellers on Amazon, and will not cover claims, provide service or offer replacements for products purchased from these sellers.
- Read more
- Home base charging station
- Extra AeroVac filter
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.