Most Popular Routers
Comparing Actiontec GT784WN and NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900
NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900
- Compatible with ADSL CenturyLink (NOT their VDSL) and major DSL service providers
- Not compatible with Verizon FIOS, AT&T U-verse or cable systems such as Comcast,Time Warner, Cablevision, Cox, Charter etc. WIRELESS SECURITY: TKIP, AES encryption, 802.1x authentication,Pre-Shared Key (PSK),MAC Address Filtering
- Preconfigured for simple setup and will auto-detect your specific service settings. Includes high-grade firewall, parental controls and a variety of protections and encryptions.
- Three products in one: full-rate ADSL 2/2+ modem, 4-port switch, and 300 Mbps wireless-N router. INTERFACES: Four 10/100 Ethernet Local Area Network, One Asymmetric digital subscriber line ( ADSL ) Port
- With the latest 802.11n technology your newer devices will achieve wireless N speeds.Backwards compatibility ensures that older wireless devices are supported, giving your wireless network the best of both worlds.The modem has been tested for maximum performance on all major DSL providers and supports ADSL2+ with speeds up to 24 Mbps downstream.
- Read more
- Compatible with Xfinity from Comcast, Spectrum, Cox, CableONE & more
- Three-in-one DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem + AC1750 WiFi Router+ 4 Gigabit Wired Switch
- Up to 680Mbps modem speed and Dual-Band AC1750 (2.4GHz & 5GHz) WiFi speed. 16x4 channel bonding/ Approved for plans up to 300 Mbps
- DOCSIS 3.0 unleashes 16x faster download speeds than DOCSIS 2.0
- Ideal for streaming HD videos, faster downloads, and high-speed online gaming
- Works with Cable Internet Providers like XFINITY from Comcast, Cox, Cablevision and more (not compatible with Cable bundled voice services)
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.