Most popular routers
Comparing Netgear Nighthawk R7000 AC1900 and TP-Link WR802N
- Fast wifi performance: Get up to 1800 square feet wireless coverage with AC1900 speed (Dual band up to 600 + 1300 Mbps).
- Recommended for up to 30 devices: Reliably stream videos, play games, surf the internet, and connect smart home devices.
- Read more
- Pocket sized Wireless N router Travels effortlessly
- Quickly create a secure Wi Fi hotspot to Share with family and friends; External Power Supply 5V/1A
- 300 Mbps Wi Fi speed on 2.4G hertz band for lag Free video streaming and online gaming
- Read more
Customers like Netgear Nighthawk R7000 AC1900 way moreNetgear Nighthawk R7000 AC1900, the pricier option, tends to get more favorable reviews than TP-Link WR802N [ 4.3 vs 3.8 ]. In our awesomeness score Netgear Nighthawk R7000 AC1900 ranks #40 out of 250 and TP-Link WR802N ranks #155 out of 250.
Go to awesomeness ranking Go to consumer score ranking
TP-Link WR802N is more popular
Go to popularity ranking
|Table: Top compared alternatives for Netgear Nighthawk R7000 AC1900 and TP-Link WR802N|
|Linksys MR8300 AC2200||$150||Better Reviews|
|Arris SBG7400AC2||$149||Better Reviews|
|Netgear XR300||$149||Better Reviews|