Most popular rowing machines
Comparing Bodycraft VR500 and Concept2 Model D
- Easy to Read Black Mask LCD w/LED Backlit Display and Keys.
- Electronically Controlled Air and Eddy Current Magnetic Resistance with 32 levels.
- Ergonomically Correct Comfort Grip Aluminum Handlebar with 4 Button IR Remote Resistance Controls.
- Deluxe Adjustable Heel Rest with Quick Adjust Foot Straps. Heavy Duty I-Beam Mono-Rail made with High Strength T13 Aluminum.
- Easy Fold and Roll System with child safety lock. Folds for storage in less than 3 seconds.
- Read more
- Low impact workout that engages all major muscle groups; work legs, core and arms with a smooth, high calorie-burning motion
- Track your progress with real-time reliable data; the Performance Monitor 5 (included) self-calibrates for comparable results; connect wirelessly to heart rate belts and apps (not included)
- Designed to fit most users: 14-inch seat height, adjustable footrests and ergonomic handle. Monitor arm : ABS plastic
- Separates easily into two pieces for storage; caster wheels make it mobile; easy to assemble with only eight screws
- Space recommended for use is 9 x 4 feet; 500-pound user capacity; 5-year frame warranty included.Users with an inseam of 38 inches (96.5 cm) or more may require an extra-long monorail
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.