Most popular smartphones
Comparing NUU G3 and Razer Phone 2
Razer Phone 2
- CRYSTAL CLEAR CALLS & A LONG BATTERY LIFE: The unique glass-designed body allows for enhanced signal detection and output. This means you will always have a strong signal for both 4G LTE & WiFi connectivity. VoLTE technology also ensures that your conversation is crisp and clear. The ultra-thin 3000 mAh battery with fast charge and advanced battery performance optimization has been designed to make your G3 work all day with just one quick charge.
- LARGE DISPLAY & STUNNING IMAGES: The G3 provides an exquisite and unprecedented viewing experience with a 5.7-inch, HD Plus display at 18:9 aspect ratio. It also features 13 MP + 5MP dual rear cameras, and a 13 MP front camera, which produce stunning images, from close-ups to wide-angle shots. Camera settings also allow you to control the bokeh effect, blurring out the background for more artistic portraits.
- PROCESSING, CARRIER COMPATIBILITY, & FLEXIBLE MEMORY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS: It offers a Helio P25 Octa-Core 2.39GHz processor, and dual SIM 4G LTE capabilities. The G3 includes 4 GB of RAM and a 64 GB internal memory. Memory is expandable with microSD up to 128 GB.
- HIGH-TECH FEATURES AT A REASONABLE PRICE: The G3 unlocked phone comes equipped with NFC, which includes a cool feature called Android Beam. This allows you to send files, share photos, and even beam links to another Android device by simply bringing the two phones together. The G3 also includes cutting-edge fingerprint ID and facial recognition technology.
- PLEASE NOTE: The G3 is compatible with all GSM carriers such as T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, Mint Mobile, and other carriers that operate on those networks. It does not work on CDMA networks such as VERIZON or SPRINT.
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.